Monday, June 7, 2010

My Inventions, My Love, My Dungeon


My Inventions:

Here is a photo of the home made straw grid i blogged about previously. Love this thing ! Now if I could just get a million more straws and make one big enough for a soft box that would be great !




                                                                                  My Love:

Meet Gia ! the studio mascott and my favorite model ever. If you come over for a shoot she promises free kisses. 








                                                                                  My Dungeon:
This is where i spend 90 % of my life, just thought it might be interesting to see the strange things that wind up on a photographers desk. moisturizer, wax (for jewelry), rulers, exactos, empty pen holders, oh yeah and my tip jar :)






No comments:

Post a Comment